Monday, October 18, 2010



so what happens after this?

I've decided that I don't like my previous posts as much (besides the music videos, of course). I prefer the softer, more vulnerable side to myself who's more interested in self-improvement.

As much as I love GP (it's the most interesting subject ever), too much arguments make me a little sick. Talking about how I'm still not doing too well, it's really more of my anxiety problem than anything else. Yes, mentality can affect you THAT much and I'm a living proof. It's such a stumbling block, ruining my studies, my life, my happiness.

That's why people who say I don't care about anything make me SO uncomfortable. In fact, I probably care about much more things than you do, just that I tend to care too much and give up. It's really tiring to be me, that I can assure you.

I'm scared of so many things in the world and limitations rule over the possibilities. Honestly, A's are really quite hopeless. Shouldn't have given up so early, but what's the use of regretting? My heart ruled my head in the past and all I can hope for is for it to not happen again. It's far too late to turn back, far too late to move forward without failing. I'm crashing into a wall, but I'll get up.

I'm just glad I'm not in that depressed state anymore, and I'll feed my soul well and proper after the A'levels. Maybe I'll take alot of time to get over all the problems, my life might be different from everyone else by then, but I'll be okay.

Nobody said life was easy, or that our paths would be the same.

No comments: